This privacy notice provides you with details of how All Sorted by Jenny collect and process your personal data.
All Sorted provide a professional, confidential, and non-judgemental service and is a member of APDO (Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers) and adhere strictly to its Code of Ethics.
All Sorted are committed to protecting your privacy and are registered with the ICO - Information Commissioners Office and adhere to the General Data Protection Regulations – Registration Number ZA329779.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are 18 years of age or over.
Jenny Hart of (All Sorted by Jenny) is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
What data we collect
We may collect the following information: -
- Identity Data – Name and title.
- Contact information – address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Copy of signed terms and conditions and photo consent form.
How we communicate with you
The way we will communicate with you during the process will include by email, telephone, or text message to confirm appointments, changes to appointments or cancellations.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- For health and safety reasons the partner of Jenny Hart will have access to your name and address only for the duration of each session and it will not be shared with a third party.
- With the consent of the client, photographs will be taken at each stage of the process for progress purposes and will only be used if agreed by the client for social media and marketing use and will be anonymous.
- We may periodically, with your consent, send promotional emails about special offers, or about other information you may find of interest using the email address that you have provided.
Storage of your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
By law we must keep basic information about our customers (including contact, identity, financial and transaction data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at [email protected]
- We will not sell, distribute nor lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Third party links and services
We use traffic log cookies to monitor visits and use of this website. This information is only used for statistical analysis to improve the website. Cookies never permit access to your computer or any information about you, other than data you choose to share. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but your browser settings can probably be modified to decline cookies if you prefer.
When someone visits the website our hosting provider collects standard internet log information and details of your behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone, even when you submit information to us via the website.
Links to other websites
Information about your rights can be found at www.ico.org.uk.